Student Life Resources

You can shop for uniform tops at these local and online vendors:

Kids Kloset
907 Portage Trail, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
• Purchase in Store Only

BSN Sports
• Order Online HERE
• Shipped Only

• Order Online HERE
• Shipped Only

Young’s Screenprinting
• Order Online HERE
• Order Online or in Store
• Pick-up or Shipped

Students may participate in a wide-range of co-curricular activities, including:

    • Academic Challenge
    • Art Club
    • Boys Basketball Club
    • Diakonos (Service Club)
    • History Club
    • Nail Polish Club
    • Ping Pong Club
    • Puzzle Club
    • Royal Fools Improvisational Theater Club
    • Ski Club
    • Star Wars Club
    • Talking Royals Speech and Debate Team
    • Ultimate Frisbee Club
    • Urban Agriculture Club
    • Yearbook
    • Bible Studies

…and MORE

A pdf version of the College Planning Handbook is available HERE. It is updated each school year.

CVCA has a web-based Library Management System (available HERE) with access to research sites, eBooks, numerous databases, teacher resources, the Library catalog, and more. If you find a book in the catalog you want to check out, you may come to the Learning Commons to check it out. If you wish to request/reserve a book from the Library’s website, you will have to log in. You will need your “Student ID” to log in. 

How a Student Finds a Student ID Number in Family Portal (ParentsWeb)

  1. Log in to Family Portal (ParentsWeb) on the MY CVCA Page
  2. Under “School Information,” select “Web Forms”
  3. Select “CVCA Students Demographics” Form
  4. Student ID (pin number for Library and lunch program) appears at top as “Student UDID”

How a Parent finds a Student ID Number in Family Portal (ParentsWeb)

  1. Log in to
  2. Family Portal
  3. (ParentsWeb) on the MY CVCA Page
  4. Under “School Information,” select “Web Forms” 
  5. Select “Family Demographics Form” (on right side)
  6. Select “CVCA students Demographics Form with UDID”
  7. Student ID (pin number for library and lunch program) appears at top as “Student UDID”

From the library’s home page, click “Login.” Enter your “Student ID” in the username/user

ID box (no password is necessary). If you find a book you want to check out, click “Request” and then “Submit Request.” You will receive an email telling you when the book is available for pick up in the Learning Commons. The Learning Commons is open from 7:30 a.m. to 3:05 p.m. each school day.


All student drivers are required to register their car in the Main Office. Permits are available HERE

2024-2025 school supplies lists for all grades are available HERE.

  • Do summer hours count? Yes! 
  • How do students track their service hours? Students use the “Hrs” assignment in their “Bible Service” class in Canvas.
  • Who should students list as the “coordinator” on their entries? One parent, with one email address or phone number
  • What is the report card grade? Satisfactory (16+ hours) or Unsatisfactory (<16 hours)
  • Does it appear on student transcripts? Yes
  • Does it affect student GPA? No

Here are some examples of the great ways CVCA students have made an impact in their communities:

• National Day of Prayer volunteer
• Sunday school/church nursery helper
• Public school speaker to promote teen success
• Church usher/server
• Community clean up helper
• Cuyahoga Valley National Park trail manager
• Urban Vision Kids club helper
• El Salvador Orphanage helper
• Worship leader
• Soup kitchen volunteer
• Juvenile Detention outreach
• Hospital volunteer
• School event helper

Pertinent information for seniors is available HERE

View the 2024 Summer Assignment Lists HERE.

Students should print and complete THIS Minor Work Permit then email it to or drop it off in the Guidance Office. Students who have not played a CVCA sport in the previous school year will need a Physician Certificate signed by their physician.