Parking & Transportation
All student drivers must be registered and have a parking tag visible prior to the first day of school. Students parking on campus without a tag will be subject to disciplinary action and/or fine.
To register, submit the following items to the Main Office:
• This completed registration form
• A copy of your driver’s license
• A copy of your insurance card
• The $80/year registration fee
The following information is updated frequently and subject to change. All bus information will be posted as soon as it becomes available. We encourage you to contact your local bus garage for details on bussing in your district.
If your student is planning to use your local school district’s busing, please contact the Transportation Department. to make arrangements. If you have any questions, please contact the transportation department.
The following school districts provide bus transportation to CVCA:
- Akron Public Schools (Grades 6-8 only) – 330-761-1661
- Akron Metro (Grades 9-12 only) – 330-761-2961
- Aurora – 330-562-8017
- Bedford – 440-439-4234
- Copley-Fairlawn – 330-664-4800
- Hudson– 330-653-3355
- Nordonia – 330-468-4710
- Stow-Munroe Falls – 330-689-5219 or 330-689-5223
- Twinsburg – 330-486-2348
- Woodridge – 330-928-6312
If you live in a school district other than those listed above please call your district as they may offer cash to your family “in-lieu” of transportation. This is determined by your district and may/may not be available.