2023-2024 Dress Code/Uniform Policies: Appearance Standards for Young Men and Women
You can shop for uniform tops at these local and online vendors:
907 Portage Trail, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
• Purchase in Store Only
CVCA has a Continuous Enrollment Policy for all students. Continuous Enrollment means that once a student is enrolled, it is assumed the student will continue attending CVCA until graduation unless the school is informed otherwise.
Students are required to use the Helper Helper App to track and verify their Service Expectation hours (8 per semester). Students can download Helper Helper from the app store on their smart phone, or use the web app on their Chromebook. It is a quick, easy, and accurate way to track and verify their service hours. Students simply click “Add past commitments” and include their parent or guardian’s email address or phone number in order for the hours to be verified. The parent/guardian will then receive either an email or text to electronically verify the submitted hours.
• 8 Hours (minimum) of approved service activity are required per semester
• The Service Learning Coordinator will give final approval to verified hours that fit the Bible class guidelines.
Thanks for encouraging your students to serve! Here are some examples of the great ways CVCA students have made an impact in their communities:
• National Day of Prayer volunteer
• Sunday school/church nursery helper
• Public school speaker to promote teen success
• Church usher/server
• Community clean up helper
• Cuyahoga Valley National Park trail manager
• Urban Vision Kids club helper
• El Salvador Orphanage helper
• Worship leader
• Soup kitchen volunteer
• Juvenile Detention outreach
• Hospital volunteer
• School event helper