Why Choose CVCA?
- For a college-prep education that is Christ-centered with a mission to Educate and Cultivate Servants for Christ
- For incredible faculty and staff who desire to see their students challenged academically, growing spiritually, and connected socially
- For the opportunities – orientation retreats, Mterm, missions trips, co-curriculars, athletics and fine arts programs, and so much more
- For the 5 Schools of Distinction and a redefined college-prep education, where students leave prepared for the road ahead, both vocationally and spiritually
“The thing I love most about teaching teenagers is being able to help guide them through a critical time of growth in their lives. At CVCA, not only am I in a position to help students academically and socially, but also spiritually.”
– Craig Rupe, High School Science Teacher
Avenues Toward College Credit
Students have multiple opportunities to earn college credits while at CVCA. With proper planning, students can graduate from CVCA with enough credits to enter college as a second-semester freshman or even a sophomore. College credits can be earned through a combination of four different programs at CVCA:
- Advanced Placement (AP) Courses
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Dual Credit Courses
- College and University Courses
Descriptions of these programs are available in the High School Academic Catalog. Students interested in any of these options should speak with his or her guidance counselor.