Continuing to Celebrate our 50th Year!
MARCH 16, 2019
The Royal Evening is a CVCA community-wide celebration of God’s faithfulness to the school and an opportunity to raise funds for CVCA financial assistance.
Last year the Royal Evening raised more than $205,000.
Spotlight on Sponsors
BBS & Associates – Bronze Sponsor
Our first sponsor, BBS & Associates, is a ministry development agency located in Montrose, Ohio. They work alongside various ministries to help them achieve their God-directed vision and development needs. Learn more about BBS & Associates at servantheart.com.
Everyone has the opportunity to be part of this year’s 20th Annual Royal Evening
You can get involved by:
• ATTENDING the Royal Evening
• SPONSORING the event. Corporate and family sponsorship packages are available.
– Sponsorship Levels are available HERE>>
– Please fill out a Sponsor Form HERE>>
– You can make your Sponsorship Payment HERE>>
• DONATING an item or experience. You can donate to the auction HERE>>
• VOLUNTEERING before or at the event. Become a volunteer HERE>>
Please contact Kristin Nichols at [email protected] for more information.
2019 Donations to-date for the auction:
• One week at a vacation home in Belize
• Hilton Head condo for one week in September or October 2019
• Country Getaway for two in Amish Country
• Foursome of golf at Firestone Country Club
• Cavs Suite for April 9 Charlotte Hornets game – includes 12 seats, three parking passes, and food
• Monsters Suite for April 12 Charlotte Checkers game – 12 seats, three parking passes, and food
• Signed lithographs of Hank AAron, Len Barker (when he threw his no-hitter), and Bob Feller
• Custom t-shirt quilt by Ginni Thompson
• CVCA swag basket
• Reserved seating for 2019 graduation ceremony at EJ Thomas Performing Arts Hall
• Reserved parking spot at school
• Two dozen cakepops
• Graduation party desserts – cake and cookies
• Spa day for two at Gavin Scott Salon
• Private shopping for 12 at Blue in downtown Akron
• A 60-minute massage
• Interior decorating consultation
• A TV
• A full week of prepared lunches delivered
• Meal delivery service – four dinners delivered to your home
We are also excited to have each grade level donate an item or experience!
“When I think of the Royal Evening after I attended the first time last year, I think of mingling, hors d’oeuvres, laughter, getting to meet people, entertainment, generosity, seeing God work, celebration, and blessing.”
Parent of CVCA 9th grader and 7th grader