Social Media Policy
Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy welcomes participation on our Facebook page and encourages you to interact with us often and to comment about the content you find here.
- Users shall not post anything that does not align with CVCA’s mission, vision, and Biblical principles and expectations
- Users shall not post anything on this page that could be deemed offensive, defamatory, inappropriate, harmful or obscene
- Users shall not post hate speech (i.e. speech that targets people or groups based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, or any other protected status)
- Users shall not post as part of conducting, furthering, or encouraging illegal activity
- Users shall not post advertisements or solicitation of funds
- Users shall not post off-topic or repetitive posts
- Users shall not post personal information including but not limited to e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
- Users shall not post anything that interferes with or distracts from the educational programming of CVCA
CVCA requests that users remain respectful. CVCA administrators may be reached at 330-929-0575 if you have questions regarding this policy. We value all of the members of our community and our door is open to you.