Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy has a rich and tremendous history, marked by God’s grace and incredible people doing what He has called them to do. This could be the place for you! Looking for a career in Christian education? We’d love to meet you! Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions.
• Fine Arts Assistant and Theater Producer, Full-time
Working in close coordination and collaboration with the Fine Arts Department Head and the Theater Director, the Fine Arts Assistant and Theater Producer provides administrative support for fine arts faculty; manages fine arts concerts, trips, and fundraisers; and serves as the producer for the fall play and spring musical.
– Full support for CVCA’s mission, vision, and core values
– Passion to support the fine arts department and theater program in a Christian environment with the mission to educate and cultivate servants for Christ
– Strong communication and organizational skills
– Successful administrative and project management experience
– Fluency with the Google Apps suite and Microsoft Office, including Access
– Ability to recruit, manage, and maintain vendor and volunteer relationships
– Availability for some evening work hours and overnight trips
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field preferred
– Experience in fine arts and/or theater at the secondary, collegiate, or professional level strongly preferred
Interested candidates should send resume and personal Christian testimony to Jeanie Micale, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Assistant Speech and Debate Coach
– Flexible practice hours with students
– Some administrative tasks
– Some Saturday morning obligations
– General knowledge of speech and debate (NSDA) rules is preferred but not necessary
– Willingness to invest and work closely with students
• Middle School Assistant Coach – Volleyball
• Head Coach – Girls Golf
• Middle School Coach – Boys Basketball
• JV Coach – Girls Tennis
Teacher candidates should send resume, philosophy of Christian education, and personal Christian testimony to Jeanie Micale.
Coaching candidates should send information to Jon Young, Athletic Director.
Facilities resumes can be sent to Steve Douglas or dropped off at the Main Office.
Fine Arts resumes can be sent to Jeanie Micale.
CVCA is made up of Christian faculty and staff who share their faith daily, and families whose devotion to their children is obvious. I grew up at this school, and as a family we spent as much time here as we did at home on many days! I’m so glad to have my children here today so they can experience all that CVCA has to offer, and returning here to teach was like coming home.
Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. Additional Employment Opportunities at area Christian schools listed on the GCCAA (Greater Cleveland Christian Administrators’ Association) website.