Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy has a rich and tremendous history, marked by God’s grace and incredible people doing what He has called them to do. This could be the place for you! Looking for a career in Christian education? We’d love to meet you! Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions.
- Middle School Assistant Coach (Volleyball)
- Head Coach (Girls Golf)
- Middle School Coach ( Boys Basketball)
- JV Coach (Girls Tennis)
A CVCA visual arts teacher is called to educate and cultivate servants for Christ within his or her art classroom and other interactions with the CVCA student body. Each part-time art educator is responsible for teaching up to four sections of art classes, collaborating with other faculty in revising and developing the fine arts curriculum at CVCA, and performing any other non-teaching duties as assigned by administration.
• Full support for CVCA’s mission, vision, and core values
• Passion to teach art in a Christian environment with the mission to educate and cultivate servants for Christ
• A clear desire and ability to teach in a student-centered learning environment
• Interest in innovatively and appropriately bringing technology into the classroom to support student learning
• Strong communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in art, art education, or a closely related field
• ACSI certification or ability to obtain ACSI certification in art prior to employment
• Graduate degree with at least 18 hours in graduate-level art
• State of Ohio teaching certificate, Grades 6-12 art
• Five years’ experience teaching art in grades 6-12 at various levels
• Comprehensive content mastery ranging from middle school through AP art.
• Demonstrated experience in innovatively and appropriately bringing technology into the classroom to amplify and accelerate student learning.
• Ability and interest in involvement in the CVCA co-curricular program (related experience preferred), especially theater painting and set dressing.
Interested candidates should send resume, philosophy of Christian education and personal Christian testimony to Jeanie Micale, email@example.com.
Teacher candidates should send resume, philosophy of Christian education, and personal Christian testimony to Jeanie Micale.
Coaching candidates should send information to Jon Young, Athletic Director.
Facilities resumes can be sent to Steve Douglas or dropped off at the Main Office.
Fine Arts resumes can be sent to Jeanie Micale.
CVCA is made up of Christian faculty and staff who share their faith daily, and families whose devotion to their children is obvious. I grew up at this school, and as a family we spent as much time here as we did at home on many days! I’m so glad to have my children here today so they can experience all that CVCA has to offer, and returning here to teach was like coming home.
Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. Additional Employment Opportunities at area Christian schools listed on the GCCAA (Greater Cleveland Christian Administrators’ Association) website.