All student drivers must be registered and have a parking tag visible prior to the first day of school. Students parking on campus without a tag will be subject to disciplinary action and/or fine.
To register, submit the following items to the Main Office:
• This completed registration form
• A copy of your driver’s license
• A copy of your insurance card
• The $80/year registration fee
Some of the following information is based on the 2019-2020 school year and is subject to change due to COVID-19. All bus information will be posted as soon as it becomes available.
If your student is planning to use your local school district’s busing, please contact the Transportation Department. to make arrangements. If you have any questions, please contact the transportation department.
The following school districts provide bus transportation to CVCA:
• Akron Metro (Grades 9-12 only) – 330-761-2961
• Aurora – 330-562-8017
• Copley-Fairlawn – 330-664-4800
• Hudson– 330-653-3355
• Kent – 330-673-2231
• Nordonia – 330-468-4710
• Stow-Munroe Falls – 330-689-5219 or 330-689-5223
• Twinsburg (Grades 6-8 only) – 330-486-2348
• Woodridge (Begins August 19) – 330-928-6312
If you live in a school district other than those listed above please call your district as they may offer cash to your family “in-lieu” of transportation. This is determined by your district and may/may not be available.
Bus transportation will NOT be available from the following schools for the 2020-21 school year:
• Walsh Jesuit