Get Your Tickets to Singin’ in the Rain
There are still seats available for The Royal Theatre’s spring musical, Singin’ in the Rain! This popular production is sure to sell out, so order your tickets today!
Performances are at 7:00 p.m. on April 20, 21, and 27; and 2:00 p.m. on April 28.
Junior Royals Singin’ in the Rain Event – April 18
All Junior Royals are invited to a Preview Night Performance of CVCA’s spring musical, Singin’ in the Rain, on Wednesday, April 18 at 6:30 p.m.
• Junior Royals are FREE and registration is NOT required.
• Open seating tickets for family and siblings are $5 at the door.
• Box Office will open at 5:30 p.m. and doors will open at 6:00 p.m.
• The first 75 Junior Royals will receive a signed cast poster, t-shirt, and candy.
2019 Jterm Trip Registration
Jterm 2019 trip registration began yesterday. Descriptions, costs, and the online registration are available on the CVCA website HERE.
• Trip sizes are limited and registration is open on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Some trips have prerequisites or requirements.
• A student is not registered for a trip until the checkout process has been completed and the $175 deposit payment has been made.
• All submissions and registrations are final after checkout.
• Winter athletes must contact the Athletic Department regarding team requirements for their sport before registering for domestic or international trips.
• Required trips are scheduled for the School of Ministry, Boys’ Basketball, and Hockey. Registration, payment, and information will be available in the fall.
Terra Nova Testing – April 24, 25, 27
CVCA will give the Terra Nova test on the mornings of April 24, 25, and 27, 2018. This important test is one path through which students in the graduating classes of 2018 and beyond may qualify for a diploma through the State of Ohio.
One subject test will be given each morning. After testing, CVCA will run a shortened-period class schedule of all 8 periods. Students not required to test on a given day have a late start. If such students arrive earlier than their scheduled school start time on the following chart, they will be expected to wait quietly in the Learning Commons until their start time to allow for testing to occur in other parts of the building.
PayForIt Lunch Program Transitioning to PaySchools Central
CVCA families use PayForIt to fund their student(s) lunch account(s). On April 17, PayForIt will be upgraded to PaySchools Central. While the upgrade is intended to be seamless, we want to make you aware of how the transition will occur. Questions? Please contact Phil Dipane at [email protected].
- When logging into PayForIt, parents will be prompted with a message that their PayForIt account has been replaced by PaySchools Central, and will be provided a link to access PaySchools Central.
- Clicking the “PaySchools Central” link will re-direct users to the PaySchools Central login page.
- The user will then log in using their PayForIt credentials and will be prompted to confirm credentials, student(s) migrated, and any pertinent information about their PayForIt account that has been migrated as part of this transition.
Prom Tickets On Sale Soon
Juniors and seniors are invited to A Roaring Good Prom and After-Party on Friday, May 4. Tickets will be for sale at the Welcome Center April 23-27 during lunch hours. To purchase tickets, students must have a parent-signed waiver available HERE.
An email regarding prom dress guidelines was sent to parents of female juniors and seniors. Please keep these guidelines in mind while shopping for that special dress!
Band Concert Date Change
ALL instrumental performing groups will have their Spring Concert on Tuesday, May 1 at 6:30 p.m. Band will not have their concert on May 3, but will play on May 1 instead.
CVCA Charity Golf Classic – June 11
As you’re making golf plans for this summer, plan to be part of the annual CVCA Charity Golf Classic. This year, the event will include your choice of golf on the prestigious Glenmoor Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course or a day of pampering at the Spa at Glenmoor.
Registration information and sponsorship opportunities will be available soon!
We are excited to announce a new video/audio series called “Parent Partners,” a unique partnership with our local churches. Through videos and podcasts, church leaders will address relevant parenting topics and discuss some of the challenges facing families today. Watch your email and social media this week for details!
If you don’t follow us on social media yet, don’t miss out! Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! (Details below.)