Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy is seeking a Student Supervisor. This position provides student supervision throughout the day in various settings (i.e., lunch periods, study hall periods, etc.).
This is a part-time position and reports directly to the Dean of Students.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain a personal, active, and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Demonstrate behavior aligned with CVCA’s mission statement, statement of faith, core values, cultural priorities, cultural priorities, policies, and expectations
- Faithfully uphold CVCA in prayer
- Provide supervision during the day for assigned study hall locations. (includes handling the attendance process, sign-in/out procedures, and managing a quiet, supervised study hall location)
- Provide supervision during the lunch periods each day
- Assist with cleaning up after lunch and preparing the location for the next class period.
- Monitor students during the lunch line and student dismissal for recess (if applicable), restroom, office, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
What we are looking for:
- Ability to relationally connect with students and other adult staff members
- Pastoral heart toward students
- Team player
- Committed to building a successful ministry
- Ability to serve on a team to meet the needs of the student body
- Grasps the DNA and mission of CVCA
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree (strongly encouraged)
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with students in a school setting
What you can expect:
- A focused effort to impact others and make a difference in their lives for Jesus Christ
- A Christ-honoring and collaborative work environment
- An excellent workplace/facility to work in
- Fair and just compensation
How to apply:
To complete the Digital Application:
- Open the CVCA Employment Application pdf.
- Complete the Application online.
- Save your changes.
- Download the completed Application to your desktop.
- Email your completed CVCA Employment Application pdf and all other required documents to HR@cvcaroyals.org.
Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy, founded in 1968, is a private, college-preparatory, non-denominational Christian middle and high school that seeks to Educate and Cultivate Servants for Christ. Students meet rigorous admissions standards both academically and spiritually. CVCA’s 1,050+ students, of whom 20% represent minority populations, come from an eight-county area. Our facilities include a 177,000-square-foot building with state-of-the-art technology, seven science labs, 31,000 square-foot fieldhouse and competition gymnasium, a 600-seat chapel/auditorium, and 70 acres of sports facilities, including a turf stadium and all-weather track. CVCA is fully committed to maintaining an ethnically/culturally diverse faculty and student body within a biblical community.