Yearbook Submissions Due TODAY
Today is the last day to submit photos and information for the yearbook. The CVCA Yearbook staff needs photos and descriptions from students for the following:
- Your hobbies
- Outside (hikes, walks, anything outside)
- Your workspace
- You interacting with people online (church, friends, connections, etc.)
- Quarantine life (anything new or strange you noticed while out and about, things you did in your home, like wiping down groceries, etc.)
- Places people saw God around them
Please send your submissions today to [email protected]. Submit photos at largest size possible, and include a description of each one, including names of people pictured.
Mark Your Calendars: Locker Pick-up & Chromebook Drop-off
Students will be assigned times to pick up their locker items and drop off their Chromebooks between Tuesday, May 26 and Friday, May 29. Details will be provided soon.
Don’t Forget to Update Your Contact Information
Have you updated your contact information recently? As digital connections are so important right now, we want to make sure our families’ contact information is correct. Parents can update their contact information in Renweb using these steps:
- Log in to your Family Portal account.
- In the blue sidebar, under “School Information,” click on “WebForms.”
- Click on the “Family Demographic Form” link.
- Select individuals in your family and update their information.
Join SOBE to Provide Relief to Our Communities
CVCA’s School of Business and Entrepreneurship (SOBE) students have worked together to form SOBE Supports, a program that will help bring relief to those suffering in our communities. The SOBE Supports team has come up with three initiatives that all in the CVCA community can join:
- DIY Mask Drive: Sew 5 or more safety masks to support Akron Children’s Hospital and Haven of Rest Initiatives.
- Food Drive: Purchase and deliver non-perishable food for one or more individuals in need.
- Letter Drive: Write letters to senior citizens isolated from family and friends.
Get more information about SOBE Supports and join the effort HERE.
CVCA ONLINE Photos and Stories Needed
The CVCA Communications Office would like your help in collecting photos and captions of students engaged in online learning. As frustrating as this time may be, it is also historic; and we are proud of how YOU, our CVCA community, have adapted and embraced these times. Student photos and captions could be used in The Trumpeter, on the CVCA website, and for the CVCA archives. Photos and captions can be emailed to [email protected]. Thank you!
A Community that Cares
During this challenging time, we are all more aware of the need to care for each other. If you need help or want to help other families in the CVCA community, please take advantage of the opportunities posted below. Also, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].
Are you looking for a way to help other CVCA families?
Some parents have inquired how they can help other CVCA families that have been hit hard by the pandemic crisis. Those who are in a position to bless others can do so through the new Families to Families Fund that will be used exclusively to aid CVCA families. To give, go to cvcaroyals.org/giving and designate your gift (in the comments box) for Families to Families.
Is your family in need of COVID-19 emergency assistance?
If you are facing financial hardship due to the current pandemic crisis, we want to hear from you. We have created a COVID-19 Emergency Assistance Application that can be found HERE. If your family has been thrown into economic hardship due to our national situation, please fill out the application to let us know.