Mterm Reimbursement Update
Great progress has been made to secure reimbursements for Mterm. We will provide updates soon as conclusions are reached with all of the vendors – and we are so close. Watch for more information from us on this matter.
CVCA Online Survey Coming Soon
This week you will receive a survey regarding online learning. As always, we value your thoughts in our partnership to Educate and Cultivate Servants for Christ.
Attendance During Online Learning
Students should attend all scheduled class sessions and complete all assignments due in their classes via Canvas each day. Attendance is necessary to fulfill State of Ohio expectations and is recorded in CVCA ONLINE based on student engagement, either through participation in a live synchronous session or through the completion of assignments asynchronously (on their own time). Students who do not sign-in during a scheduled live class session or complete designated work by the due date and time will be marked AOI: Absent Online Interaction. However, as we all needed to familiarize ourselves with the new online expectations, we recognize there was originally some confusion regarding attendance. For that reason, absences recorded last week (March 30 to April 3) will not accumulate toward the 8 allowable unexcused absences for the semester.
If your student is going to be absent during online learning, please call the school office and leave a message at 330-929-0575, ext. 218.
Easter Weekend Adjusted Schedule
As originally scheduled on our school calendar, we will NOT hold online classes on Good Friday (April 10) or Easter Monday (April 13). As a result, the CVCA ONLINE schedule will be adjusted to maintain two synchronous opportunities for all classes each week. Students should be sure to complete any assignments in Canvas for all their classes, not just those scheduled synchronously.
• Monday, April 6: Periods 1-4
• Tuesday, April 7: Periods 5-8
• Wednesday, April 8: Periods 1-4
• Thursday, April 9: Periods 5-8
• Good Friday, April 10: No School
• Easter Monday, April 13: No School
• Tuesday, April 14: Periods 1-4
• Wednesday, April 15: Periods 5-8
• Thursday, April 16: Periods 1-4
• Friday, April 17: Periods 5-8
2020-2021 Financial Aid Applications
If your family is interested in applying for tuition assistance for the 2020-2021 school year, please complete your application soon. The Tuition Assistance Application is available HERE>>.
Social media is a great way to stay connected to the CVCA community while we are away from campus. Click the social media icons below to make sure you are following us and don’t miss any of the daily teachers’ messages, video updates, and Parent Partners episodes. We miss you and and want to stay connected.
Moms in Prayer
CVCA Moms in Prayer would like to invite you to participate in the following ways by emailing Katherine Perkins, CVCA Moms in Prayer Coordinator, at [email protected].
- Participate in a Moms in Prayer Zoom meeting on Wednesdays, 9:00-10:00 a.m. to pray with the group.
- Send a personal or family prayer request for the core Moms in Prayer team to pray for each week. Your prayer request will be held confidential by the Moms in Prayer group.
- Request personal one-on-one prayer during this time with Katherine Perkins.
- Receive the weekly prayer sheet to pray on your own time at home. The Moms in Prayer group weekly prays for CVCA , its leadership, students and staff by name. You are encouraged to participate in whatever way works best for you.
Questions or Concerns?
Even though our campus is closed, we still want to stay in touch with our CVCA families and help in any way we can. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us. We are a community, and we care about your family. Please email us at [email protected].