Marketing Design Specialist
Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy is seeking a Marketing Design Specialist.
This position is responsible for working with others to develop and execute all communication (internally and externally) on behalf of CVCA. This is a full-time, exempt position that reports directly to the Director, Enrollment and Communications.
Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy is a non-profit ministry that is dedicated to Educating and Cultivating Servants for Christ. We are a middle and senior high school committed to high academic standards. Our biblically-integrated, college-preparatory curriculum is delivered by a dedicated staff of Christian professionals. We are committed to teaching from a biblical worldview and philosophy. We are committed to providing our students with experiences that will foster in them a servant’s heart, including extra-curricular activities, interscholastic athletics, music, theater, short-term mission trips, and numerous service opportunities. CVCA aims to create a Christian school community characterized by transforming relationships that produce a lived-out faith in the lives of our students, our faculty and our staff.
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ
- Faithfully upholds CVCA in prayer
- Participates in chapel as schedule permits
- Demonstrates behavior aligned with CVCA’s Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Core Values, policies, and expectations
- Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and organize communication activities that support the admissions, marketing, development and public relations objectives of CVCA
- Ensure clear, intentional, engaging and transparent communication between and among all the constituencies (present, past and future) of CVCA
- Manage brand image by maintaining messaging on several different platforms.
- Build relationships with constituencies to best execute their communication goals.
- Assist and collaborate with others to help create fact based, thoughtful plans to help design and market the initiatives of the advancement team as well as the school community.
- Create content used for website, publications, communications, marketing materials and event material.
- Plan digital marketing campaigns geared at growth and engagement, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising for the purposes of recruitment, retention, and donor and alumni engagement.
- Protect the CVCA brand in all of its forms from apparel and merchandise, print, digital platforms, physical space and overall marketing voice.
- Promote CVCA among every constituency with creativity, excellence and attention to the mission and heart of the school
- Update and maintain the website (WordPress)
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Organization skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Operate with a sense of urgency
- Work well both on a team and independently
- High capacity to balance multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results on time
- Basic knowledge of WordPress, Constant Contact or other email software. Social Media a plus.
- Design skills
- Attention to detail
What you need:
- Experience in WordPress (Elementor) preferred
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Marketing or a related field
- 1-3 years of creative design experience
What you can expect:
- A focused effort to impact others and make a difference in their lives for Jesus Christ
- A Christ-honoring and collaborative work environment
- An excellent workplace/facility to work in
- Fair and just compensation
How to apply:
To complete the Digital Application:
- Open the CVCA Employment Application pdf.
- Complete the Application online.
- Save your changes.
- Download the completed Application to your desktop.
- Email your completed CVCA Employment Application pdf and all other required documents to HR@cvcaroyals.org.
Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy, founded in 1968, is a private, college-preparatory, non-denominational Christian middle and high school that seeks to educate and cultivate servants for Christ. Students meet rigorous admissions standards both academically and spiritually. CVCA’s 850 students, of whom 25% represent minority populations, come from a seven-county area. Our facilities include a 177,000 square-foot building with state-of-the-art technology, 7 science labs, 31,000 square-foot fieldhouse and competition gymnasium, a 600-seat chapel/auditorium, and 70 acres of sports facilities, including a turf stadium and all-weather track. CVCA is fully committed to maintaining an ethnically/culturally diverse faculty and student body within a biblical community.