Junior Varsity Girls Soccer Coach
Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy is seeking a Junior Varsity Girls Soccer Coach. This is a seasonal position.
This position has responsibility for assisting with the Junior Varsity Girls Soccer program in accordance with the OHSAA, the Principals’ Athletic Conference, and our athletic mission to Build Christ-like Character as Ambassadors for Christ through Competitive Excellence.
This coaching position will exemplify leadership and strong ethical standards. The coach will:
- Abide by and teach the rules of the game in spirit and letter
- Aet a good example for players and spectators to follow with both words and gestures
- Refrain from the use of profanity, obscene language or improper actions
- Teach and display good sportsmanship
- Treat opponents and officials with dignity and respect
- Maintain the highest level of Christ-like character
This coaching position is responsible for various aspects of the program which includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Train, disciple, and encourage student-athletes to perform athletically to the maximum of his or her potential in order to honor and glorify the Lord Jesus Christ
- Communicate the mission of the program
- Integrate the program into the school community
- Supervise practice and manage games
- Support student-athlete success in all areas of the student experience
How to Apply:
Please apply by submitting a cover letter, your resume, and the Coaching Application to HR@cvcaroyals.org.
To complete the Digital Application:
- Open the CVCA Employment Application pdf.
- Complete the Application online.
- Save your changes.
- Download the completed Application to your desktop.
- Email your completed CVCA Employment Application pdf and all other required documents to HR@cvcaroyals.org.
Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy, founded in 1968, is a private, college-preparatory, non-denominational Christian middle and high school that seeks to Educate and Cultivate Servants for Christ. Students meet rigorous admissions standards both academically and spiritually. CVCA’s 850 students, of whom 25% represent minority populations, come from a seven-county area. Our facilities include a 177,000-square-foot building with state-of-the-art technology,
7 science labs, 31,000 square-foot fieldhouse and competition gymnasium, a 600-seat chapel/auditorium, and 70 acres of sports facilities, including a turf stadium and all-weather track. CVCA is fully committed to maintaining an ethnically/culturally diverse faculty and student body within a biblical community.