- This event has passed.
Assimilation Day – ALL New Students (grades 8-12)
August 12, 2019
New students will walk through their class schedule and have a chance to meet veteran student leaders and other new students at CVCA.
9:00-9:30 a.m. – Welcome and Introduction (meet in the Chapel)
9:30-10:15 a.m. – Students walk class schedule
10:15-11:15 a.m. – Senior Student Panel and Q/A time (meet in Chapel)
11:15 a.m.-12:00 noon – School Scavenger Hunt (with Connections Groups)
12:00-12:30 p.m. – Pizza lunch provided
12:30 p.m. – 10th and 11th graders released. 8th and 9th graders stay for afternoon activities.
12:45-2:45 p.m. – Time for 8th and 9th graders to have some fun with their Connections groups!
- LaunchPoint (ALL 8th graders)
- Froshfest (ALL 9th graders)
- International Students Meeting
A Few Reminders:
- Dress in code – You may wear Spiritwear. This means wear khackis (shorts or pants) and a CVCA shirt or t-shirt. 8th and 9th graders will also need loose-fitting, modest athletic-type clothes (does not need to be CVCA wear) for their afternoon activities.
- Print out and bring your CLASS SCHEDULE with you.
All 2020-2021 Calendar Dates are Subject to Change