The CVCA Welcome Center Coordinator is one of the first faces to welcome people to CVCA each day and partners with staff, students, and their families as they enter the building. This role serves as the primary point-person to handle CVCA’s Visitor Management System, assist with daily administrative responsibilities, provide additional support to the front office, and supervise students entering and exiting the building.
Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy (www.cvcaroyals.org), founded in 1968, is a private, college-preparatory, non-denominational Christian Middle and High school that seeks to educate and cultivate servants for Christ. Students meet rigorous admissions standards both academically and spiritually. CVCA’s 850 students, of whom 25% represent minority populations, come from a seven-county area. CVCA’s facilities include a 145,000 square-foot building with state-of-the-art technology, 7 science labs, 2 gymnasiums, a 600-seat chapel/auditorium, and 70 acres of sports facilities, including a turf stadium and all-weather track. CVCA is fully committed to maintaining an ethnically/culturally diverse faculty and student body within a biblical community.
– Full support for CVCA’s mission, vision, and core values
– Passion to support and serve on the Welcome Team in a Christian environment with the mission to educate and cultivate servants for Christ
– Strong communication and organizational skills
– Successful administrative and project management experience
– Ability to work independently, people friendly, and flexible with daily tasks and assignments
– Fluency with the Google Apps suite and Microsoft Office, including Access (willingness to learn)
– Ability to manage and maintain healthy relationships with other staff and volunteers
– Bachelor’s degree preferred
Interested candidates should send resume and personal Christian testimony to Jeanie Micale at [email protected].