Some teachers may require summer assignments. Middle school and high school summer assignments for 2018 can be found HERE>>
Supply lists for 2018-2019 can be found HERE>>. Students are not required to bring supplies the first day of school, but they may. Many students choose to “move into their locker” with their supplies the evening of Orientation.
Student Appearance Standards
Stay in the know on dress code Here >>
CVCA Apparel Store
Nike brand CVCA apparel is available online from BSN Sportswear several times per year. Families are notified when the shop is open. Visit Shop >>
Our newly restructured tuition scale has created an entry point that allows more families to consider CVCA. More >>
Tuition Assistance & Scholarships
With more than 1.5 million given in financial assistance (financial aid and scholarhips), a CVCA education is more affordable than you think. More >>
Please join us in congratulating our honor roll students! Your hard work and determination has paid off, and we are so proud of you!
Lunch Account Information
Learn more about our menus and web-based payment system.
Student Drop-off and Pick-up
• If students arrive before 7:30 a.m., all students should be dropped off at the main entrance in the front of the school. If a bus is there, please pull behind the bus to drop off your student(s).
• Between 7:30-7:50 a.m., students in grades 6, 7, and 8 should be dropped off at the rear entrance of the school. Students in grades 9 through 12 should be dropped off at the Chapel or Learning Commons entrances.
• During the school day (7:50 a.m.-2:50 p.m.) ALL students should be dropped off at the main entrance in front of the school.
• From 2:50-3:05 p.m. students in grades 6 through 8 should be picked at the rear entrance of the school. Students in grades 9 through 12 should be picked at the Chapel or Learning Commons entrances.
• After 3:05 p.m., ALL students should be picked up at the main entrance in the front of the school.
Transportation and Parking
All student drivers are required to register their car in the Main Office. Permits are available for $70.
If your student plans to use your local school district’s bussing, please contact the Transportation Department to make arrangements, or view the bus route information below. Questions? Please contact the Transportation Department.
Jterm Trip Registration
With over fifty offerings to choose from, this one-week program of in-depth study takes place immediately after Christmas break, between the first and second semesters. Jterm promotes learning and discovery beyond the traditional courses. Our mission is to increase opportunities of learning and exploration that not only challenge students in their areas of interest, but also encourage deeper faculty-student relationships through enrichment electives, educational travel, service, mission trips, and career experience opportunities.