What is TRIP?
The TRIP program purchases bulk quantities of gift certificates from various stores. The certificates are sold to participating families at face value with the discount being passed on to individual accounts in the form of a tuition credit. Any leftover or undesignated credits will go to the CVCA Tuition Assistance Fund. Start saving today!
The T.R.I.P. program will purchase bulk quantities of gift certificates from various stores. The certificates are sold to participating families at face value with the discount being passed on to individual accounts in the form of a tuition credit. Participating families will receive 75% of the credit, while the remaining 25% will be retained to cover the cost of the program. Any leftover or undesignated credits will go to the CVCA Tuition Assistance Fund. If you are participating in TRIP as a prospective family and do not end up sending your child to CVCA, all of your earned credits will go to the CVCA Student Assistance Fund.
|Bath & Body Works||$20||$1.80|
TRIP SAVINGS: $19.35
Each week by 7:00 a.m. Monday*:
- Go to tripnorthllc.com to register and create your student(s) TRIP account(s) or login to your existing account using your email address and password.
- Select the gift card, denomination and quantity of each card that you want to order by using our handy search feature, choosing a brand from the menu.
- Once your order is complete, review your order in the shopping cart and confirm your order. Enter your checking account information on our secure process page (for added security, your information is never retained in our system. Filled order(s) will be available Thursday afternoons and all day Fridays (same week).**
- Order(s) may be sent home with your child or picked up from the Welcome Center. You will receive an envelope with the gift cards you ordered, and a label showing the TRIP credit you have earned as well as the total unpaid credits.
- Ask your friends and family members if they would use TRIP gift cards to do their shopping. Place an order each week and watch your credits grow!
* Order received after the 7:00 a.m. Monday cut off will be processed the following week.
** In the event of a closing, orders will be available the next open school day.
Using gift cards are a great way to budget! Stop paying high credit card interest rates and use gift cards instead. You will save much more than the average bank pays in interest or the average credit cards pay in points. You win when you use gift cards!
Please check your T.R.I.P. order carefully before submitting. If you indicate the wrong merchant, we can’t always take the cards back to replace. When you receive your gift card order we strongly recommend that you scratch of the pins and take a picture or make copies of the card backs. Then if for any reason they would need to be replaced you would have a record of them and it would be more likely of being successful.
In November and April, the CVCA Business Office will transfer the balance from your TRIP account to your tuition account.
- Orders must be placed online at tripnorthllc.com by 7:00 a.m. each Monday morning.
- Filled orders will be delivered 4 days later on Thursday mornings (In the event of a closing, orders will be available the next open school day).
- Pick up your certificates at the TRIP table in the Main Entry of CVCA from 2:00 – 3:30 pm, same week Thursday. You may pick up your certificates yourself, or give permission for your student or another adult to pick them up when you place your order. For orders not picked up, you may call to schedule an appointment to pick up or wait until the next Thursday pick up time.
Mail your completed order form (print off the website) and check made payable to TRIP to:
8984 Darrow Rd.
Suite 200 Box 148
Twinsburg, OH 44087
Orders received by Saturday will be processed on Monday with the weekly online orders. Orders received by mail after Saturday will be processed the following Monday.