- Annual Auction
- CVCA Charity Golf Classic
- Grandparents Club
- Grandparents Day
- Kingdom Fund
- Mephibosheth Fund
- Our Giving Policy
- Recycled Electronics
- Shopping Rewards
- TTT Vision Campaign
The Development Office has the rewarding and challenging responsibility of building relationships between CVCA and its community of donors, alumni, parents, and other friends. Our tasks also include seeking funding to support the annual fund, tuition assistance, capital campaigns and endowed scholarships.
We would like to offer visitors the chance to learn more about CVCA, to meet the people on the Development team, and to present the opportunity to get involved in a Development event or give online to the Academy.
It is the policy of CVCA to clearly and accurately share the opportunities and challenges we face in all areas of our school. We make known needs and potential solutions so that friends can prayerfully consider investing financially to impact the future of the Academy.
Your support enables CVCA:
- To continue to provide Christ-honoring excellence in all areas of academic programming.
- To be accessible to a number of qualified students who are unable to afford the total cost of CVCA's program.
- To adequately provide for the faculty and staff, who faithfully minister to our young people and the CVCA community.
- To continue to impact our community and the world for Christ (over 3500 graduates since 1970).
Your support enables you:
- To invest in a cause that yields eternal rewards. It is our hope that you will see your support as one of the highest and best uses of your resources.