CVCA Welcomes Visitors
Please register here to set up a personal visit to CVCA.
VISIT ON A INDIVIDUAL BASIS
- A CVCA student who wishes to bring a visitor must receive permission from the Academic Office at least 24 hours in advance.
The visitor must bring written permission from their parents. A person
who is on suspension or probation from another school may not visit
- Visitors must report to the Academic Office upon arriving at CVCA. They will be given a "Visitor" tag to wear, identifying them as an authorized visitor. Male visitors will be hosted by male students and females are to be hosted by females. A student hosting a visitor assumes the responsibility of explaining CVCA's standards and expectations for proper conduct. This helps prevent an awkward situation or embarrassment for the visitor.
- Visiting boys are asked to wear dress shirts and slacks and to remove earrings; girls are asked to wear a dress, skirt (length at the knees or longer) or slacks, and blouse. Visitors are not permitted to wear jeans during regular school hours.
- For safety reasons, CVCA prohibits any unauthorized meetings with CVCA students in the parking lot or on adjacent school property.
- All visitors to the campus must report to the Welcome Center to sign in .